Tokyo 3.0 has been released!
This new version brings over 200 new components, a new beautiful layout blueprint and a lot of improvements and bug fixes through out the whole project for both React CRA and Next.js versions.
Next.js & Create-React-App ?
Tokyo Admin Dashboard comes with 4 separate variants included:
- Next.js Typescript – View Live Preview
- React CRA (Create-React-App) Typescript – View Live Preview
TypeScript versions included only in Standard Plus and Extended License
Key features ?
- Built with MUI version 5.2.1
- Next.js full integration
- React Scripts (create-react-app tools)
- TypeScript versions included in Standard Plus and Extended License
- Multiple layout templates
- 17 niche dashboard pages
- 6 applications demos
- 7 layout blueprints
- 7 management sections
- 6 dark/light colors schemes
- 500+ components
- Right-To-Left Support
- Fully Translation Ready Texts
- Formik & YUP form validations
- React Hooks, Context, Redux Toolkit
- Backend ready, mocked API calls
- Multiple Auth methods included (JWT Web Tokens, Firebase, Amplify, Auth0)
- 96+ Google Lighthouse performance, best practices, and SEO scores across all app pages
- Perfectly responsive. Browse the live preview and resize any page
- PWA Optimized
Design files ?️
All pages from the live preview demo we’ve set up have design source files available.
⚠️ Figma & Sketch design source files included in Standard Plus and Extended License
Support tickets ?
If you need help you can open a support ticket by sending an email to email@example.com.
Try the free version
We recently released as open-source a free version of Tokyo React Admin Dashboard with a minimal set of components. You can view a live demo here.
Custom pages ?
Based on our experience in developing applications user interfaces we chose popular niche areas for the dashboard pages, applications, and management sections. We understand that these might not be enough for your app’s needs. That’s why we are offering to build custom pages based on your needs if we feel that your requested page design might benefit multiple customers or if they aren’t too specific to a particular product’s niche.
All you have to do is email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a wireframe, prototype, or design for the requested pages. After our initial review, we will contact you and let you know if we’ll be integrating your custom page in Tokyo React Admin Dashboard.
⚠️ Please note that we reserve the right to reject any or all custom page requests that are made for free custom pages.